Priesthood of the Believer Study
The Order of Melchizedek
Taught by Michael K. Lake, Th.D., Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary and author of the best-seller, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition.
The Priesthood of the Believer Study is a treasure-trove of vital information for the believer today. These are some of the important questions that this study answers:
- What is the basis for the priesthood of the believer?
- What does God expect from us?
- What is the resonance of God in the earth today (and its application within quantum physics)?
- What is polluting God’s voice and the anointing in the Body of Christ today?
- How can I create an atmosphere of God’s peace (Shalom) around me?
- How can I fulfill God’s plan for myself and my family? * How can I clearly hear the voice of God?
- What place does the Torah have in the life of the believer today?
Learn the truth of who you are and how to flow in God’s best from a Hebraic worldview. Start walking in your priesthood to bring God the greatest glory today!
Lessons in This Study:
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: The Temple
- Lesson 3: The Warrior Priest
- Lesson 4: Understanding Who We Serve and Our Mission
- Lesson 5: Introduction to the Duties of the Priesthood
- Lesson 6: Fellowship with God – Part 1
- Lesson 7: Fellowship with God – Part 2
- Lesson 8: Fellowship with God – Part 3
- Lesson 9: Fellowship with God – Part 4
- Lesson 10: Fellowship with God – Part 5
- Lesson 11: Fellowship with God – Part 6
- Lesson 12: Fellowship with God – Part 7: The Court of the LORD
- Lesson 13: Fellowship with God – Part 8: The Court of the LORD II
- Lesson 14: Learning the Ways of God
- Lesson 15: Bonus Session – Shavuot 2004
- Lesson 16: Learning the Ways of God – Part 2: Meditating in the Word
- Lesson 17: Doing – Walking in the Ways of God – Part 1: Motivation
- Lesson 18: Doing – Walking in the Ways of God – Part 2: Working the Word
- Lesson 19: Doing – Walking in the Ways of God – Part 3: The Power of Our Secret Life
- Lesson 20: Teaching – Instructing Others to Walk in the Priesthood
- More Bonus Lessons
- Lesson 21: Jesus and the Torah
- Lesson 22: Paul and the Torah
The study guide is professionally printed 8.5″ x 11″ perfect bound paperback (200 pages) and is accompanied by twenty lectures in (each teaching is a minimum of 1 hour long).
Perfect for personal spiritual development, for home fellowships, or church bible studies. Those that go through this powerful study can also learn how four semester credit hours of college credit can be earned through Biblical Life College and Seminary.