Evangelical Christianity has made a powerful impact on the world over its history. This has made Evangelicalism a target for the kingdom of darkness.
- Communists invaded the seminaries in the 1920s.
- Freemasons moved to leadership positions both locally and nationally.
- The New Age began invading in the last 1980s/early 1990s.
- Kabballah (the Jewish version of the Mystery Religions) has made many inroads over the past three decades.
- Questionable bible translations are now in widespread use in the Church and have tainted sound doctrine and weakened the spiritual life of the Body.