Taught by Michael K. Lake, Th.D., Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary and author of the best-seller, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition.
Have you ever looked at the Feasts of the LORD in Lev. 23 and wonder if they had any significance today in the life of the believer? They were central to the worship of God until the third century A.D. We have lost powerful truths of how the Feasts represent the work of Jesus (past, present and future) and how they apply prophetically to our lives today. The Feasts are about bring the believer back into the rhythm of the Kingdom of God. This powerful series will open your eyes to how the Kingdom functions, how Babylon has crept into the Church, and how the Feasts reveal more about the work of Jesus than anyone could have imagined. This nine part series will build a solid foundation in your life about the Feasts and why they are important to every believer!
- Lesson 1 – Understanding Biblical Patterns
- Lesson 2 – The Basics of Understanding Babylon
- Lesson 3 – The Feasts of the LORD and Prophecy
- Lesson 4 – The Spring Feasts – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – The Spring Feasts – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – The Summer Feast
- Lesson 7 – The Fall Feasts – Part 1
- Lesson 8 – The Fall Feasts – Part 2
- Lesson 9 – Hanukkah & Purim
- Nine 1 hour video sessions on five DVDs in a custom case.
- Complete Study Guide (126 pages)